JPOFFHIT Will Be Holding Virtual Board Meetings In Response to the COVID-19 Outbreak
To ensure that COVID-19 remains controlled, and that residents and visitors remain safe and secure, the Jacksonville Police Officers and Fire Fighters Health Insurance Trust will be holding virtual board meetings until further notice. A link for the public to attend the next meeting will be added to this page approximately 30 minutes before the scheduled meeting date.
Our meetings are hosted on Zoom. Prior to the meeting, you can join a test Zoom meeting to familiarize yourself with Zoom and test your speakers. You may follow this link for Zoom’s instructions on how to test your system.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 800-978-0632.
Meeting minutes will be available for download approximately a week after the meeting date. Click a date below to view the meeting's minutes and agenda. Meeting dates, times, and location are subject to change. Recent changes to the board meeting schedule are shown in bold.
- Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 9:30 AM
- Thursday, January 23, 2020 at 9:30 AM
- Friday, February 14, 2020 at 9:30 AM
- Thursday, February 27, 2020 at 9:30 AM
- Monday, March 16, 2020 at 9:30 AM
- Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 9:30 AM (Virtual Meeting)
- Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 9:30 AM (Virtual Meeting)
- Special Board Meeting Friday, May 1, 2020 at 9:00 AM (Virtual Meeting)
- Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 9:30 AM
- Thursday, June 11, 2020 at 9:30 AM
- Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 9:30 AM
- Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 9:30 AM
- Thursday, September 10, 2020 at 9:30 AM
- Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 9:30 AM
- Thursday, November 12 , 2020 at 9:30 AM
- Thursday, December 10, 2020 at 9:30 AM
If any person decides to appeal any decision made with respect to any matter considered at this public meeting such person will need a record of proceedings, and for such purpose such person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made at their own expense and that such record includes the testimony and evidence on which the appeal is based. The public meeting may be continued to a date, time, and place to be specified on the record at the meeting. Additional items may be added / changed prior to meeting.