The public can participate in the "Public Comment" section of every scheduled Board meeting. Those wishing to address the Board during the period are asked to complete a speaker's request card. Each speaker is limited to three minutes. Send public comment request cards to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting minutes will be available for download approximately a week after the meeting date. Click a date below to view the meeting's minutes and agenda. Meeting dates, times, and location are subject to change. Recent changes to the board meeting schedule are shown in bold.
Our meetings are hosted on Zoom. Prior to the meeting, you can join a test Zoom meeting to familiarize yourself with Zoom and test your speakers. You may follow this link for Zoom’s instructions on how to test your system.
Joining a Meeting
Click or tap the button below to join a meeting via Zoom at its scheduled time.
- January 13, 2022 at 2:00 PM
- February 10, 2022 at 2:00 PM
- March 10, 2022 at 2:00 PM
- April 4, 2022 at 1:30 PM (Special Meeting)
- April 14, 2022 at 2:00 PM
- May 12, 2022 at 2:00 PM
- June 16, 2022 at 2:00 PM
- July 1, 2022 at 1:30 PM (Special Meeting)
- July 14, 2022 at 2:00 PM
- August 5, 2022 at 1:30 PM
- August 30, 2022 at 2:00 PM (Special Meeting)
- September 8, 2022 at 2:00 PM
- October 13, 2022 at 9:00 AM
- November 10, 2022 at 2:00 PM
- December 8, 2022 at 2:00 PM
If any person decides to appeal any decision made with respect to any matter considered at this public meeting such person will need a record of proceedings, and for such purpose such person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made at their own expense and that such record includes the testimony and evidence on which the appeal is based. The public meeting may be continued to a date, time, and place to be specified on the record at the meeting. Additional items may be added / changed prior to meeting.